Us pretending like tourists in our own country \m/
Justin got a room at MBS last month so we tagged along to crash his staycation and have chichi high tea there. Livin' likka socialite lolololol.
A month ago I was incredibly excited for X'mas and was wishing on all the stars that time would pass faster so that X'mas would come earlier. Now I'm wishing that time would slow down and halt right where it is because it's X'mas eve y'all! ABOUT TIME DUDE. And also cos I return to school next week..................... </3 Meh x 100,000,000.
Btw, is anyone else growing sick of eating already? Mindless eating the past week is taking a toll on me hahahah. Seriously #firstworldproblems. Omg ok I shall stop whining. I'm a terrible person. EVERYONE SHOULD JUST STUFF THEIR FACES SILLY LIKE I DID and... we'll all worry about the extra holiday flab when the hols are over.
Til then,
TTFN AND HAVE A VERY MERRY X'MAS EVERYONEEEEEEE!









No comments:
Post a Comment