Thursday, December 27

Worth living for

Stargazing
(Source: unknown)

I have a board on Pinterest that's titled "Worth Living For" and believe it or not, it is one of my boards with the least number of things pinned on it. Which is a shame! Because there are tons of things worth living for. They do not always have to be travelling around the world or acquiring new stuff (although that's a bonus) and most of them can be achieved on this tiny dot of an island! Therefore, I gave myself the challenge of doing things I find worth living for the entire of this month. Here's the result of my very eventful and insightful month! :D

Skyping with my best friend who's all the way in UK






Having awesome company

Squishing dogs





Having sleepovers



Spending time with my family

And lastly,

Lazing in bed with a new book and face mask

I can't believe 2012 is nearly over. We survived doomsday you guize.. That's another thing to be grateful for! :D I'm still debating if I should bother creating new year resolutions because I highly doubt that I managed to fulfill any of the resolutions I made for 2012............. Ok yup I just checked my 2012 resolution list and I fulfilled 2 out of the 10 resolutions I had set for myself! I did get my tattoo and I definitely cabbed a lot less than I did for 2011. Unfortunately, I managed to visit just one country this year. I hope to travel a little more next year though! Especially since I have a new part-time job on top of my giving tuition. I get to save more which will hopefully translate to me traveling more!

P.S,
I don't know why but all the pictures I have uploaded onto Blogger previously have disappeared. Meh meh meh. Blogspot sucks. Or maybe I ought to find an external photo hosting site but I'm so laaaaaazy. Anyone has good image hosting sites to recommend?

1 comment:

  1. awwww….
    im at the top of your 'worth living for' list!!
    <3 (:

    ReplyDelete