Sunday, December 2

Well candy my canes, it's Christmas time!

Kinfolk's Christmas Playlist


It's December! You know what that means! It's finally an appropriate time for you to get inexplicably excited about Christmas! Not that I cared though... I started my shopping and wrapping way before November even arrived. But it's finally December! There's just something about this time of the year that makes me so ear-to-ear happy. I love buying presents for my friends and family and watching their faces light up when they unwrap my presents for them. It warms the very cockles of my heart.

So this post is to get all my friends excited about Christmas too! Do have a listen to Kinfolk's Christmas playlist. They're remarkably stripe-my-candy jolly (The Beach Boys made me want to get right up and start dancing)! And if you're lacking inspiration for wrapping your gifts, here are some ideas!






If you need more inspiration, you can take a peek at what I have pinned for my X'mas board on Pinterest. There are some pretty cute free printable gift-tags and paper too! And if you're still having a headache over what to get me (although I cannot understand why; I'm so easy to shop for!), here's my wishlist! I added on a couple of things to it! :D And FYI, I haven't gotten anything from the list so fret not! (Dyan Lai, I assure you that it wouldn't be a repeat of what happened last year! Your map is still on my wall by the way! <3)

Have yourself a merry little Christmas everyone!
TTFN~

2 comments:

  1. am i suppose to be reading this?
    anyway, they say that its the thought that counts….right?
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh and yes it defo applies but to non-best friends only.

    ReplyDelete