Frenchie-1, Horsey-0
(Image source: unknown)
Cue photo of an adorable frenchie to calm my nerves. Zelia oh my god. I'm been feeling so overwhelmed with schoolwork as of late. At the beginning of every semester, I tell myself not to do last minute work and while I have been trying very hard, it truly has been very difficult. I've been feeling so unmotivated with my assignments mehmehmeh. Thank god my Public Relations presentation is over. Can't say that it went fantastic but... oh well. No point crying over split milk.
Things-to-do before the semester break:
Public Relations group report
Public Relations individual marketing collateral assignment
(brochure, press release & feature article)
Radio Journalism news package
(narrative script and at least two interviews for grabs)
I need to iron out my radio journ news angle first OMGAD THE CLOCK'S A TICKING
Conduct interviews with my interviewees
Managing Organisations group report
Managing Organisations exam
I have three weeks to go. Let's do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment