Friday, February 24

Fighting lately


Burning the midnight oil for my upcoming Marketing test and I got distracted. Of course, I have six chapters to study for and I am still trying to decide what colour of highlighter I should use for my notes. Hahaha bazinga. I have already begun my revision but I have yet to reach the halfway mark. During dire times like these, I find solace in doing redundant things like creating a gif of my camwhoring and updating my study mix. Ben Howard and Ed Sheeran have recently found their in and speaking of Ed Sheeran,

Watch this.


Tell me that Ed Sheeran does not look freakishly like Rupert Grint.

Too bad Ed didn't join acting as well. The Weasley family could've benefited from having two pairs of twins. Move over Fred and George.

Okay I promise to close all social media platforms and immerse myself in marketing strategies and planning for the next three hours.

TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment