Friday, February 10

Voyage de la Vie






Headed to Resorts World Sentosa with Dom last Friday because he had an extra ticket to catch Voyage de la Vie. We had one of my fastest dinners in a restaurant to date because I was late... again and we were rushing for the show. :/ 

Dinner was at Chili's and I conclude that Chili's is kinda overrated. I ordered their (supposedly signature) beef burger and asked for it to be done in medium (they don't provide the option of firing it up as medium rare) but I am pretty sure it ended up very well done. Their fries were cold and kindaaaa soggy and their hamburger patty was dry. Lol. It obviously paled in comparison to the burger I had at Roadhouse. Their only saving grace was their bacon. It was pretty damn amazing. 

Voyage de la Vie was surprisingly good! I found myself saying "OMG" a gazillion times throughout the show. The set was immaculate. Seriously. I was amazed by how big the stage was. And the acrobats and contortionists were sick. However, the musical aspect of the show was a let-down. I understand the show isn't exactly classified as a musical but the singing (despite how little it was), really brought the show down. :/ I guess the voice simply wasn't big enough to support such an extravagant production. Ah well. 

K I'm off to get some shuteye. I've got a lonnnnng day and weekend to follow. :/
TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment