Thursday, February 23

Lousy morning and Ben Howard






Kumar's Amazing Race with my chicas last Saturday was hilarious. I laughed til my cheeks ached and my mouth went as dry as the goddamn Sahara desert. It was one good weekend followed by an insane turmoil of a school week. So sick of our damned weekly Blackboard participant and blog postings for Journalism and Audience Studies. Doing this shit every single week is wearing me down man. I am finally running out of bullshit to smoke my way through. >:(

Btw, I swear Murphy hates me. I woke up at 7am which allowed me time for an awesome lonnnng shower, cornflakes for breakfast and my morning green tea ritual. I took my time to get dressed, pack up and walk up the hill for the bus stop. The bus came within minutes and I boarded it, tapping my wallet against the ez-link card reader only to hear a jarring triple beep instead of the usual two beeps followed by a green flashing light. I cringed and opened my wallet, digging for a dollar and all I could find was a twenty cent coin and a ten dollar note. Fuck. The bus driver looked at me, shrugged, and reopened the doors. I got kicked out of the bus.

I ended up taking a cab to school. $20. Gone.

Anyone having as bad a day as I am? Please listen to this song to recuperate. Ben howard to the rescue!


Time for some Big Bang Theory before Audience Studies tutorial. 
TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment