Monday, February 6

Intrepid




1. Make reading list, not shopping lists. I currently have 10 unread books on my reading list.
Fragile Things by Neil Gaiman
Looking for Alaska by John Green
The Rock and the River by Kekla Magoon
Life before Man by Margaret Atwood
The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera
Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman
A Million Little Pieces by James Frey
The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
Ceriph Issue 3
Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie

2. Somehow, I tend to automatically assume that all the cats I come across are female unless proven otherwise. With this thought in mind, I named her Blanc.

3. New nails! Is it just me or does anyone else find painting your nails to be therapeutic?

4. Shairah and I went for our first kickboxing session on Saturday and it was so much fun! Every technique my instructor taught us ended with a "Then, you break his neck". Don't play play ah.

5. Everytime I go to Ikea. I buy shit. I bought two new frames and a hot pink wastepaper basket. I would've bought a ton more junk if Martin didn't force me to put them back. I think I am suffering from major shopping withdrawal symptoms. Help.

6. This girl (Joei Tan) is amazing. I cannot stop listening to her Christina Perri - A Thousand Years cover. Best part is, she is Singaporean. No joke.

Feeling extremely sleep deprived still so... Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment