Tuesday, February 28

Miss Pinoy turns 21



Omg lychee and strawberry slushie shots


Paddle pop shots *.*

(Instagram photos stolen from Justin and Michelle ^^)





My Friday night consisted of dinner at Octapas, a Spanish tapas bar at Clarke Quay for tapas and iced lemon tea before we headed to Chupitos for the yummiest shots ever. Think paddlepop, milo gozilla, lychee and strawberry slushie shots. <3 I had one paddlepop shot because I had to keep myself sober for the damned Marketing test I had to sit for at 9am the next day. I usually hate the taste of alcohol but the shots were so good! 

Made me miss the watermelon and coffee salt margaritas at Orgo's @justinjemustin. 

My marketing test was kinda... meh. :/ I'm not very confident about how I will fare. Fingers crossed that I pass okay? I didn't put in much effort so I can't really expect stellar grades. Only have myself to blame. Oh well.

Off to get some shuteye. Gonna be heading to school tomorrow to get started on piecing my Journ slidehow together with Lam and Sakthi. Wish me luckx. 

TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment