(Spectrum poster by Charles Bergquist)
School is seriously going to be the death of me. 4 modules this semester is... a huge what the flying fuck. Thank God I'm almost done with this week. Journalism slideshow checked, Journalism post checked, Audience Studies post checked. I am literally living by the week. Having deadlines every single week is no fucking joke man.
Here's what I have due over the next two weeks:
Media Production group concept briefs + poster
Marketing group presentation
Journalism individual story proposal
Audience Studies discussion
Media Production group project
Audience Studies indiv essay
Of course I still have my weekly Journalism quizzes, participant posts and Audience Studies blog posts.
~~~\o/~~~
Halp.
K, I've taken my breather. Now to study for my journalism quiz for tomorrow and begin designing the poster for Media Production. Designing a poster for a sci-fi movie is... !@#$%^&*(!

No comments:
Post a Comment