Tuesday, March 6

Mad for Garlic/ We are Young









On repeat.

Irwin's birthday lunch at Mad Garlic. I finally got to try the place out after hearing so many raving reviews about the food there and I have to say that it absolutely lived up to my expectations. If any of you should visit the place, you have to try their garlic snowing pizza. It's amazing. You will love it. Unless of course, you hate garlic. Then I should wonder why you would be patronising a restaurant that is aptly named "Mad for Garlic" in the first place.

I don't really want to whine about school again but I really have burnt my weekend working on my Media Productions assignment followed by my Marketing presentation. I'm the discussion group leader for Audience Studies this Saturday and I haven't even read my readings yet/ know who are the other discussion group leaders I will be with... Win.

And................. sigh my Journalism story idea. Why oh why, did I pitch an investigative story to my prof? It seemed like a really good idea at that point of time but where the hell am I going to find a nurse and another funeral director to interview?

~~~\o/~~~
Drowning as usual.

Back to my marketing presentation. Why is it so easy to find information on Starbucks but so difficult to find any for Coffee Bean and Gloria Jean's? >:(
TTFN~

3 comments:

  1. when are we everrrr gonna get ur bday present?!?! it's almost 2 months overdue alr!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha act yi ge ananoymous sia you. Anw IKR?! I was about to ask you to meet up this weekend cos I miss chu. But idk when Yen is free lehhhhh I want to get it alr! :/

      Delete
    2. it isnt my fault that LJ is being a bitch and not allowing me to log in… either that or i really did forget my password.haha
      yen is never gonna be free for us… at least not till her exams are over in end april..
      which is when mine will start.. ):

      Delete