Look at what came in the mail today! My turquoise and red beaded necklace and new chain for my coral necklace from Gene has finally arrived! I've always loved her designs. Do pop by her webstore to have a look see. ^^ I'm really pleased with my new additions.
Btw, I've repainted my nails (nail therapy) and had my ramen fix at Ippudo Tao. Their original Ippudo ramen and cheesecake. So good.
It's nearly 6am and I have submitted my final assignment in via Turnitin. Let's just hope that my journalism story would be good enough to help me pass this module. Can you imagine a journalism major failing Introduction to Journalism? :( It was really all my fault for missing a crucial deadline (20% !!!) just because I thought Australian schools gave a shit about Chinese New Year. Why you so farnie Ale? Very sad that even my doing exceptionally well for my slideshow can't save me from my abysmal mistake. 20%.................. Stabs self.
Fingers crossed my story is good enough for me to scrap through ok? I don't even know if I can get a Distinction for anything this semester. Media Productions maybe? Ω Ω Ω Horseshoes for luck lololol! I know it probably means something else but whatevs, it looks like a horseshoe to my non-mathematical brain.
Off to get some shuteye before heading to school to submit a hardcopy of my story.
TTFN~
No comments:
Post a Comment