Friday, March 23

Blite & Wlack


Holy smokes. It's already 3am. I've been busy at my computer a good 12 hours, working on one assignment after the other. I broke away from my comp at 9pm for a run because I felt like I needed some fresh air. Boy was that a terrible mistake. It made me even more lethargic and I had a whole bunch of other things to do. No seriously, I cannot wait for my miserable two weeks of holidays to kick in before I go absolutely flippin' mad.

Is it just me? Am I managing my time really terribly or is my chaffing under pressure quite normal? 4 modules this semester............... All I can say is thank you Jesus that I am exempted from Media Law next semester. So tired of having to deal with multiple deadlines every week.

Off to get some shuteye. Journalism lecture at 9am tomorrow.
TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment