I love Frankie - they always have adorable articles such as "Cocktail O'clock" and "Fill Your Cake Hole" when they teach you how to start your own home mini bar and rates different instant cake box mixes. Also, how cute are the illustrations? <3 I found out about Frankie through Nik when she asked me to buy it back for her from Aussie and I fell in love with it. It had an article teaching you the differences between herbs and spices. So cute. Why don't SG have a magazine like that? I'm pretty sure that there is a market for magazines like this leh. We have way too many fashion magazines as it is.
&
I made a grilled brie cheese sandwich with caramelised onions and brown mushrooms on brown rice bread yesterday. So good. It was glorious. I used this recipe that I found on Pinterest. I bought the mushrooms, brie and bread on a whim when I accompanied a friend to the grocery store yesterday. I had saw the the recipe the night before and I couldn't get it out of my head. Besides, Cold Storage had a promotion on the double brie! (I'm such an auntie I love it)
Ok it's 430pm and it's much too hot for me to get any work done so I'm going to shut myself up in my air-conditioned room and................ take a nap.
TTFN~
EDIT
I feel the need to clarify that I did not sleep after all. :( Lest people call me lazybones. I ended up writing my article for Obscured that I have been putting off for ages and begin constructing the framework of my Audience Studies tutorial discussion paper. ^^
Now I just need to:
-start studying for my Marketing exam
/EDIT
No comments:
Post a Comment