Aww Dyan made me watch this video and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Autograph books, five stones, country rubbers and zero point........ dudeeeeee. That's like my childhood right there. That and netball every single recess break.
Btw, how cute is the song at the end?
Full song below!
Have a good Tuesday everyone!
It's 2am and I'm going downstairs to open my letterbox hoping that my necklace from Gene has arrived! :D
TTFN~
i see my name!! wooohooo… and yes!
ReplyDeleteabsolutely love those innocent times… what is wrong with the generation now?!?! tskkk
RIGHT?! Kids and their Twilight and Justin Bieber obsession. When we were their age, we played games and pretended to be Power Rangers. Btw Yen cannot make it for Friday so it's just you and me! Let's go somewhere nice! Dempsey or Holland V!!
ReplyDeletemy fav part has definitely gotta be the country erasers and the autograph books which are still in my cupboard! haha
ReplyDeletecant wait to see u in like… 12 hours time bestf! <3 (:
Yes the autograph books! I think I still have Yen and Lydia's autograph in my book hahahahah show you tmr if I can find them!
DeleteCan't wait to see you too Wei Chih! :D