I really should be writing my journalism participant post on journalism objectivity and accuracy but I felt the need to share this beautiful specimen of a man with you. Some of my friends might know that I have a picture of Taeyang in my wallet HAHAHAHAHAHAH. He's so cute! But I can't exactly call myself a fan of his cos I really only know three of his songs. LOL I'm damn shallow I cannot take it.
Ok going back to this beautiful boy on this post. I never really knew any of Big Bang's songs until I heard a couple of catchy ones in Lam's car which made me look for them on youtube and voila, this beautiful boy appeared. No, seriously. Why are boys so fucking beautiful? I found TOP exceptionally good-looking in the the video above only though. He looked a littleeeee meh in the rest but he is seriously *.* in this one. Must be the white hair and shaved brow.
HAHAHAHAH omg major fangirl moment ok bai going back to journalism and objective writing. Too bad I found out about him too late. He would've been an awesome topic to discuss during Audience Studies fandom week.
LOL OK BAI SRSLY BACK 2 WERK
TTFN~






I really really like T.O.P. too.
ReplyDeleteHe has a great voice!!!
Greeting Sandra
Hi Sandra!
DeleteRIGHT?! The husky voice is... <3
But the main reason for me likng him is because he's cute.
LOL I'm shallow like that. ^^