Friday, March 30

Hang on, help is on the way

Geometric necklace



Need to try making this during my holidays

Hardware bracelet project

Rodarte S/S 12

Recent obsession with crossbodies

"English Major"

"Walnut Manor" 
Artwork done by Janet Hill

I love Walnut Manor. I can totally imagine a series of children's books written about that beautiful place. And that fox is begging for someone to write about him.

Such an old song but it never fails to hit the spot whenever I give it a listen

Calm down 
Deep breaths 
And get yourself dressed instead 
Of running around 
And pulling on your threads and 
Breaking yourself up 

I feel so relieved. My last assignment deadline is finally over and now all I really need to focus on are my exams. Hanging out with Dyan tomorrow. Can't wait! Been so long since we've hung out. We've always been too busy to meet especially when she lives in Pulau NTU and my passport has expired. Which reminds me, I really need to take a new photo and get it renewed ASAP. I've procrastinated long enough but damn do I hate taking passport photos. They have a knack of making you look absolutely retarded. And my smile is always crooked. Always

K I'm off to get some early shuteye ^^
Omg I'm sleeping before 2am, I deserve an award! I honestly can't remember the last time I did that!
TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment