Sunday, April 1

Temasek Polytechnic implementing school uniforms


There were rumors going around that Temasek Polytechnic (my alma mater) would be implementing a school uniform for their students and I didn't really believe them until I saw this. -.- No seriously. WHY WOULD THEY EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING SOMETHING LIKE THIS? New AND existing students would have to wear the uniform (which is really ugly by the way). Don't these people know that this would be affecting the reputation and student's interest in the school rather than promote it?! 

Hilarious that they even thought about it. -.-

Why TP, why. Why you like that. I'm just glad that I've already graduated. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy April Fool's Day! :D HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn. To think i wrote a long complaint letter to the school. Wasted my time and energy. 01042012ROFL at 2:12 was a nice touch though. Thanks for sharing this vid.

    ReplyDelete