Itacho ume sushi set
Gumdrop or pixy stix?
Last Friday saw me finally catching up with Dyan. ^^ I spent the whole damn day with her stuffing our faces at Itacho, shopping and getting our nails done. Lolololol I'm the most fickle person when it comes to choosing nail colours. I usually spend a good 15 minutes trying to decide on a colour. I spent 15 minutes deciding between Orly's "gumdrop" or "pixy stix" before settling on painting them "green with envy" AHHAHAHHA. I love the names they give to nail colours. If only I could get a job naming them. #dreamjob
And... I bought a new bag muahahahah. I really do have a new obsession with cross-bodies this this shade of pink was too adorable to pass up. I bought it pretty much on a whim but I haven't regretted it one bit! I was battling between red and fuchsia and decided on the latter. <3
Okay off to read a couple of chapters from my book before bedtime!
TTFN~
No comments:
Post a Comment