Monday, April 9

Naval Diver hooya!











Shairah, Justin and I went for Shawn's naval diving graduation last Thursday and awww he can now truly say, "I'm a naval diver, I can do ANYTHING!". He used to say that whenever he was drunk but now he can say it without us teasing him cos... it's actually true.

Omg but srsly. I wouldn't want a son because I wouldn't want him to suffer like they make the boys suffer in the army. NDU is exceptionally mad dude. They make the boys sit in a tub of cold water that's filled with ice whilst they're clad in nothing else but their shorts. The things they make them do during hell week is </3ing. None of them could walk without limping after the show. Yikes.

Okay it's 440am and I'm off to bed.
Study week officially begins tomorrow but I've already begun my studying with Beatrice and Irwin over the weekend. :D I think that I deserve a pat of my back. I shall reward myself by booking a massage appointment for myself when I get up tmr.

Happy belated Easter!
TTFN~

P.S Hehe good news! My favourite minah is back from the US of A (with goodies)! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment