Saturday, April 28

There's no shame in being crazy




Thursday night was tons of fun at Mich's impromptu MBS suite. A bunch of my favourite kids leisurely lounging like lizards around the suite as we watched The Voice and stuffing our faces with chips and dip. We then headed up to Ku De Ta to see what they had to offer and I was pleasantly surprised that the music was actually quite good! And *gasp* we have space to dance! Been to Ku De Ta several times and wasn't that impressed by the place the past few times. Something about last night made it particularly enjoyable. On top of that, I was 100% sober yet I had so much fun! #ThisIsHowWeDoIt

More photos up from Beat and Brenda's camera another day.

I've been surviving on four hours of sleep and a Nespresso shot so......... GN!
TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment