GUESS WHO FINALLY PASSED HER DRIVING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I'm kidding. This was the face I made when I accidentally stepped on the accelerator.
PANIC MODE ON.
His face when we told him to "look handsome".
LOOK AT HOW CUTE OUR MOUSEY LOOKS
Prive's Ultimate Brekkie <3
Straight-cut fries with truffle mayo <3 <3
Eggs Royale <3 <3 <3
Advertising for Prive
(All photos from Beat and her amazing portrait lens)
Everything else was amazing so everyone need to try the place at least once. I had the Eggs Royale (poached eggs with hollandaise sauce, smoked salmon on English muffins with an arugula salad). Beat and Kah both had the Ultimate Brekkie which looked and tasted amazing too (you get to choose how you want your eggs done! poached, scrambled or omeletted). Brendan ordered some omelette with the works and Nik... sweet pancakes that she struggled to finish. Y'all must try everything. P.S, I heard the pasta is super good too. Oh and please make sure you have a car. Thank God Brendan drove or...................... naw IDK why I pretend. We would've taken a cab anyway.
I'm finally going to get something done on Friday. Omg I am so psyched. :D Share it with you guys when I get it!
It's almost 4am and I have to be at at 7 for my first day of classes. SIAN. I can't believe my measly two weeks of holiday went by so soon. Sadz x 100,000,000.
Goodnight and TTFN~











No comments:
Post a Comment