Tuesday, May 15

Of inspiration, pastels and adopting a dog

Doesn't this make you want to get on the next flight to Paris?



Stunning jewelry by Curious Creatures 

Have been experimenting with my hair so this is something I want to try

J.Crew does everything so cute

New Kid laser-cut loafers

I am fat and obviously unable to wear a bikini but... Doesn't hurt to look right?
Bikini from Mara Hoffman

Isn't this portrait from The Sartorialist adorable?

Pretty pastel cake idea for Shairah's tea-party birthday 

By the way, my mother and I are actively looking to adopt a Beagle or Silky Terrier (she's incredibly partial towards them) or any adorable HDB-approved dog. It's been two years since Angel passed away and while the hurt of losing a dog is immense, we decided that we just can't live without one. So if anyone knows of any dogs up for adoption that fits the bill, please let me know! You can either drop me a comment or email me at alethea.lavinia.tan@gmail.com

Will be dropping by SPCA over the weekends to take a look see. We've decided to adopt instead of buy another dog because we'd really rather save a dog from being put to sleep than support puppy mills. Does anyone know of other adoption places we could check out other than SPCA? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Fingers crossed we find a dog we love real soon! ^^
TTFN~

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Say no to puppy mills! Adopt a dog!

    Also, there are ton of shelters to look into. I did a marketing project for SPCA so I had to research their 'competition', here are two other quite well known shelters.

    1. Mdm Wong's Shelter
    2. Action for Dogs Singapore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nik! And yes! Save the puppies! Adopt instead of buying!

      Delete