Tuesday, May 29

Life as I had least expected









I'm back from potentially the most emotionally draining camp I've ever been to in my life. I thought confirmation camp was bad but this was insane. I don't know where to begin but I'm glad it all ended well. I've grown to be really emotionally invested in this group of inquirers. Maybe because it's my first journey and also because we're all about the same age. I had initially wanted to leave RCIY because I was having troubles with my own faith so I didn't think I was in a good position to be advocating the faith to others but... What started out as something for me to chalk up good karma points became one of the biggest turning points of my life.

Off to get some shuteye. Shiam, Seishen and I ran from Lorong Ah Soo to SGCC for a swim so I'm really quite beat now. Plus I have 9am lecture tomorrow.

KGNBAI~

No comments:

Post a Comment