I heard this on Gene's blog and fell in love with it
I've been spending my Fridays with the two girls pictured above. It's been way too long since we saw so much of each other. I had missed them so. I think I have mentioned this but I'll repeat it again. You know the kind of friends you can be truly and utterly yourself around? The kind you know will never speak ill of you (unless it's to your face) and can count on at any time of the day and at any place? Yup, they're the ones. <3
Feeling rather swamped with everything at the moment. I'm starting to feel the toil of juggling having a life, work, school and church (and I'm not even a holy person). Having sigh pie for supper. I know I'm going to severely regret not writing my film review for Feature Writing earlier because I am not pleased with the review I have submitted.
Film review: When Exotic met Predictable in Marigold Hotel
Y/N/M?
Note to self: I have an industry report for Media Structures and Practices due in a couple of weeks.
I need to make a list.
On a brighter note, I have renewed my passport, we're going to book our Tioman trip soon and... Priss is coming back!
It's 3am and I really ought to hit the sack when I have class at 9am.
Oh Public Relations, how I strive to look forward to thee.................... :/
TTFN~
I really wanted to watch that movie and I thought no one would go with me! :(
ReplyDeleteWHY YOU NEVER TELL ME?! I was -THIS CLOSE- to watching it alone but I ended up dragging my mom to watch it with me. It was actually pretty funny! Albeit a little, actually no, it was VERY predictable.
ReplyDelete