Thursday, May 31

Paper friend

(Image source: Seren Coşkun)


I've been feeling rather meh as of late. I can't exactly explain why though. My notebook got waterlogged during camp :/ but it was nearly the end anyway... I don't usually use my notebooks right to the last page because they usually get too precious to me and I don't quite know how to say goodbye/ fully utilise the last page. How do you even justify the end of a trusty notebook friend?

Either way, it's time to break open my notebook box and pick out a new friend to continue with me on my journey of scrapbooking goodness (yes I have a boxful of new notebooks that I have accumulated over time). The first thing I really need to do is to create a list of assignments I have to work on for the next couple of weeks but since I can't bring myself to make work one of the first things I write in my new notebook, I guess this would have to do.

Assignments on hand:
Mindmap for Media Structures & Practices
Industry Report on Singapore's Animation
Feature Journalism Profile Story Proposal
Interview with Hariss Harun
Feature Journ Profile Story
Public Relations Journal Entry
Very Wagnerian Night review
The Obedient Wives Club review

It's nearly 530am and I have class at 9am. I guess I really do have a death wish (more on that another time). TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment