Seared scallop pasta with prawn bisque
Happy birthday Eunice!
Olive and sun-dried tomatoes bread and hummus
Pear bread pudding with sea salt caramel and vanilla ice cream
I still don't understand why the waiter stood so far away to take this......
QT3.14
Hahahah this is Muffin cooling his ass down with the fan...
Poor Frisky gets bullied by Muffin all the time haha
Isn't Muffin adorable?!?! I want to cuddle him all day hahaha. To think he's only 7 months old only. If only he could stay this size and never grow up. I plan on visiting Eunice and Muffball again sometime soon before he gets old and grumpy like Dyan's Chow Chow Colby haha.
Amusing conversation between my two friends about their Chow Chows:
E: I can't believe you shave your Colby's fur. How can he go out and face his other Chow Chow friends like that?!
D: At least my dog's fur doesn't look unkempt!
Touché!
Anw, it was Eunice's 20th birthday so Dyan and I brought her out for dinner at Marmalade Pantry. I decided to try something new since I order the crabmeat linguine everytime I go there but my attempt to be adventurous did not pay off. I reckon I shall stick to the crabmeat linguine from now on. Their olive bread and dessert was to die for though. You simply must order their bread pudding. It is absolutely divine. And... this is why I will be a fatty for the rest of my life and henceforth be lonely forever. ITS COOL.
Since we're on the topic of depressing things, I officially want to stab myself. I never do learn from my mistakes. I missed another Journalism deadline. I honestly have no idea how I managed to forget that my feature profile proposal was due on 4th June, 2359. It's a slight improvement from my previos mistake because this assignment is worth 10% but still............ Having sigh pie for supper.
Kbai going to kill myself now.
No comments:
Post a Comment