Wednesday, June 27

Instagrammin'

1, 2

3, 4

5, 6

7, 8

9, 10

11, 12

13, 14

15, 16

1. Shopping break at Oriole
2. Pulau NTU lookin' pretty
3. Norwegian smoked salmon crepe with apple chutney from Out of the Pan
4. Sergeant Eueu Goh Duan Yin
5. Cold duck soba from Shimbashi Soba with Priss
6. New favourite cross-body from Mango's amazing sale
7. Sunlight shining through my window one evening
8. Nail therapy 1
9. Raggy QT3.14 - I am convinced that if I visit Prizz enough, he will grow used to me and will eventually allow me to pet him
10. Phoebe says good morning
11. New sunnies worn indoors, at night (just cuz we can hahahah)
12. Wrist candy: Bimba & Lola, H&M and Bali
13. Trying fugo (puffer fish) for the first time at Akashi!
14. Amaaaaaaazing double boiled milk with toasted walnuts at Honeymoon Desserts *-*
15. Favourite novelty ring (which I have already misplaced sigh pie)
16. Flouro pink skirt from H&M :D

^^ Follow me on instagram!
K I'm off to get more work done. TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment