Tuesday, June 12

The Miss India's Tea-Party

I mustache you a question






"You know this present isn't for you right?" @justinjemustin

Cherlene brought macaroons from Paris! <3


My first attempt at rainbow cupcakes!




Poor grey cupcake


I have... one hand...




Borats in da hooooood

(All photos from Shairah and Abi's cameras!)

Saturday saw us celebrating our favourite Miss India AKA brownie surprlise's 21st at Bontanic Gardens. It was so much fun! There was so much food. Mega food coma. Hummus, canapes, cookies, cheese tarts, macaroons and rainbow cupcakes from yours truly!

It was my very first attempt and because I was rushing like maaaaaad, I burnt my first batch and accidentally made a grey cupcake (cos I got a little too trigger-happy with the swirling). Kim had the misfortune of picking the lone grey cupcake. I used the vanilla cupcake recipe from Ming Makes Cupcakes and tweaked it a little by adding in the juice of half a lemon (that wasn't enough though! I shall use a whole lemon the next time.)

Happy birthday Miss India! I hope you had fun despite the light drizzle. You are one step closer to turning 22, like me! :D 愛死你了!

Ok back to the Ukraine VS. Sweden match!

P.S, I just watched the France VS. England match and I'm a sad puppy. England, y u no play better? Joe Hart did a pretty decent job though.

2 comments:

  1. i also want karp-kakes dammit!!! bake for me then i cook for you in return. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaa okay deal! What flavor do you want?!

      Delete