Saturday, June 23

I am the hero of this story



Robert Geller



(Image source: fyeahtattoos)

"I am the hero of this story. 
I don't need to be saved."









1. One of life's simple pleasures: lounging on a hammock
2. Girls in white dresses on bikes  (Which reminds me, I really need to get down to learning how to cycle dammit. It's been on my bucket list for much too long.)
3. Gorgeousness in one sweater
4. Loving the hobo-looking lake dress
5. I love the idea of dresses with prints of lovely landscapes
6. New tattoo inspiration: flowers (I'm slightly more partial towards orchids and hydrangeas though)
7. "I am the hero of this story. I don't need to be saved."
8. Les sculptures de la semaine by Gilles Barbier
9. Gypsy Mom by Kimberly Dow (it's already reserved though)
10. Wanderlusting: Fairy Pools on the Isle of Skye, Scotland
11. Gold glitter Toms
12. Effortless hair
13. One of my favourite Obscured features to date. Local folk-pop musician Sydney Yeo AKA Tall Mountains blew me away with this demo of hers. Read the feature and check out another two awesome tracks of hers here


Okay back to my pile of assignments to conquer. Work is piling up faster than I can say "holy guacamole". 
TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment