Thursday, June 7

Breathe deep the air of mystic lands









Sigh pie. I'm really desperately in need of a holiday. Rather sad that our Tioman trip didn't fall through. :/ But of course, I'm rather thankful too. Having seven birthdays to shop for in June is seriously burning a hole is my already very holey pocket. When June is through, I would need a whole lot of mending to repair the damage done. :(

But one can always dream of traveling.

"To travel is to experience the world first-hand, and breathe deep the air of mystic lands."

My Media Structures & Practices industry report is due tomorrow and me being myself, have been procrastinating for the longest time. I have went to Zouk last night, lunch today, updated my notebook calenders, blogged, basically done everything except for working on my report. Reckon I'm gonna die a slow and painful death tomorrow at 5pm.

KBAI~

No comments:

Post a Comment