Thursday, May 10

In your arms

In Your Arms - Kina Grannis

This video is adorable. It's done entirely in stop-motion animation and the little "beads" in the background are actually jelly beans. Yup. Gazillions and gazillions of jelly beans. And just how long did it take them to do this video? They expected it to take one month... tops. But three months flew by and they were done with like... 10 seconds of the video. Yup. The entire video took them two years. How's that for a "holy guacamole, that's insane"? 

Btw, I have a problem. Staying home in the attempt not to spend money has made me shop online instead. Two green dresses in 24 hours. Looking on the bright side, I have something to wear for Shairah's birthday picnic! I can't decide which to wear though. Left or right? ^^


On the other hand, I'm going to be a pauper when I go to Tioman in June. 
Off to continue with my Modern Family marathon. Life is très peachy. 
TTFN~

2 comments:

  1. Life is très peachy you mean? Not c'est..

    ReplyDelete