Saturday, April 21

Comptine d'Un Autre Été







1. Adorable novelty rings that I've just bought and am addicted to now
2. Surprise gift from Patrick
3. Attempting to soothe my discontentment (with my Marketing exam) by stuffing my face
4. Goodnight Caramel
5. If all goes well, this bundle of joy will be mine! She's a mega QT3.141! I need to start thinking of names for her. Any suggestions?
6. -
7. -
8. Soft shell chili crab burger at Relish
9. One of my favourite compositions
10. I want to go for Jason Mraz in June
11. It was a nice chatting with Tins and Leslie on Kent Ridge hill in the middle of the night and screaming along to A1 and Westlife the whole journey there and back
12. Dinner/ catch-up with Yen, Mich and Max and once again, I am reminded about how important it is to follow my heart
13. Why do we have to adhere to the society's standard of success anyway?
14. I'm really not as brave as I'd like to think I am

It's almost 6am. I am an owl. It's almost dawn so... Goodnight.
TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment