Meet Sir Lancelot
&
Captain Haddock!
LOOK! I finally have dogs to hug and cuddle with!
I'm joking. I wish I had dogs to hug and cuddle with. I miss having a furry friend greet me at the door when I go home at night and scratch my bedpost in the morning for a fresh morning walk. I miss having a crazy tornado of fur bounding towards me when it hears the slightest crackle of the opening of a bag o' chips. I miss having a sympathetic pal climb into your lap when it knows you're feeling down.
I have come to terms with the fact that I am going to be alone forever with my two dogs and two cats. And when I turn 40, I shall quit my job, donate all that I own to an animal welfare organisation and go save animals in Africa. I have a plan.
I've always wondered that myself.


No comments:
Post a Comment