Tuesday, April 10

Barefoot on tiled pavement

(Image source: unknown)

I came across this on Pinterest and it made me gasp. This dress + the absence of shoes on her feet on the tiled pavement. You know what would make this even more perfect? If her hair were let down in loose waves. Not the tightly coiled, perfectly hot-iron curled kind of waves, but the wild, I've-just-been-running-through-the-streets-of-Spain-with-the-wind-in-my-hair kind of waves. I have so much love for this photo although I can't exactly explain why.

Anyone knows who this gorgeous lady is and what is the source of the photo? Which magazine and interview? Please let me know!

P.S, the dress is Valentino, no less.

2 comments:

  1. if im not wrong its liv tyler babe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg you were right Kim! I just googled her name and the Valentino dress. The article was on Tatler but I can't find the entire interview/ editorial. :( She's so pretty..........

      Delete