Saturday, March 10

Timberwolf


I named her Timberwolf. Isn't she gorgeous? I look out for her whenever my friends and I go to the market opposite school for lunch. I was scratching her ears last week when a kid about about the age of three came bounding towards us. I moved to the side because I thought that he wanted to pet her too. Instead, he grabbed my umbrella from the ground and stabbed her. He then dropped my umbrella and ran away laughing. He clearly thought that it was funny. What the flying fuck.

I was fucking livid. I stood up and shouted at him to come back and made him apologise to Timberwolf for hitting her and reprimanded him about hitting animals for fun. I didn't give a shit if his parents were around or if other people were watching. This kid needed a stab from an umbrella too.

Still fucking angry when I think about it.

1 comment:

  1. RIGHT!? That was a sign. Excessive episodes of Criminal Minds has taught us well. Welllllll, he did come back and apologise to Timberwolf as I had demanded... Maybe he just doesn't know the difference between right and wrong? :/

    ReplyDelete