Open me up and you will see
I'm a gallery of broken hearts
I'm beyond repair, let me be
And give me back my broken parts
I'm having one of those days when my mind is racing at a hundred miles an hour, playing and rewinding scenes retrieved from the dusty corners of my memory bank. Today I went to school 20 minutes late for tutorial despite having time to make myself a cup of coffee, met D for lunch, picked up my uniform from Massive's office (their workspace is amazing), gave tuition, bumped into Martin, Joce and Melvin while walking home and ended up having dinner with them, watched Saving Private Ryan while cycling and changed my bed sheets.
Usually, this would constitute to a good day and I would retire to bed happy, contented and tired out but today my mind is still racing at a hundred miles an hour with no destination in mind (pun intended) and not much of an idea where to stop for a damned rest. Singapore is catching up with me again.
I think I know what I want but I just don't know how to get it.
No comments:
Post a Comment