(Adam's amazing apartment on Apartment Therapy)
Mom's been toying with the idea of moving as of late and I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. I relish the idea of getting the chance to redecorate our home/ my room all over again. And this time I know that I'll be able to get a word in. My room will be painted white, no doubt. However, I can't bear to live this area that I have grown to love so much. I can't stand the idea of knowing that my friends don't just live in the block next to mine anymore, and that I won't be of walking distance to Hup Seng, Ah Seah, Seven Star and the lan shop. The words "meet you at the slope in 5 minutes" won't apply to me anymore and aunty Carol's legendary late-night Milos would become a thing of the past.
Then again, we might not move. Mom says that she'll have to ballot for the house anyway so... Let's not count our eggs before they've hatched shall we?




ASK HER TO MOVE TO TAMPINES MUAHAHAHA
ReplyDelete@Shairah DOWAN. Tampines is so faaaaaaaaar away. Why don't YOU move to Serangoon!!!? ^^v Serangoon is the place to be y'all.
ReplyDelete