2. Grey accordion skirt + black patent croc combo
3. Laura Allard-Fleischl of Pony Hunter looking effortless as always
4. Futur Couture by Matt Wisniewski
5. Scotch Naturals' Stone Fence
6. Alexis Bittar's gorgeous hawked gems
7. Marchesa <3
8. Amazing dress from Donna Karan S/S 2013 collection
9. When grey marries pink
10. Half 2 by Rui Ribeiro
11. Jonathan Zawada's contribution to the charity event "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road"
12. Dieppa Restrepo Gaston Tassel Loafers
13. Grey on grey
14. Dior A/W 2012
15. Would love to blow this up to hang in my room
Feeling rather partial towards grey at the moment. It's such an underrated colour. Perhaps that's the reason why I feel so inclined to give it a chance in my wardrobe and on my nails. Speaking on nails, I haven't painted them in over a month. My nails are four weeks sober. Can't believe it? Yep, I can scarcely believe it myself.
Now it's time to break open a bottle of "Cloud" by Topshop to dress them up a bit.
TTFN~















No comments:
Post a Comment