This is the legendary pho restaurant that I keep raving about *.*
With my lesbian partner who snatches blankets and sleeps looking like Sadako
My siao zharbo friend
Vietnam part II because Dom finally sent the pictures from his camera to me. Whoopx2. Pictures consisted of snapshots I took during the first two days of exloring HCM and when Shairah and I went on the full-day Mekong River tour where we watched how they make ricepaper, coconut candy and honey. We also went on a horse ride but I didn't take any pictures because I was too busy trying not to be an annoying animal lover (I was actually close to tears ugh so dramatic right?!). I can't bear to look at horse carriages since I read Black Beauty as a child. It spoilt it for me. I know too much about blinkers, mouth bits that goes under the tongue of the horse, clipped manes and tail jacks not feel like my heart is breaking into a gazillion pieces when I see a horse carriage that embodies all that.
However, going back to the topic of Vietnam, it really is quite a sight to behold. A lot of culture, colour, sights and smells. <3 Shall post more about the Cu Chi Tunnels, clubbing at Lush, $6 seafood dinner and Mui Ne another time! :)
TTFN~
Back to battling with my IRHR essay with Hawthorne. \m/












































No comments:
Post a Comment