Friday, October 28

From A to Zucchini


I saw this on Le Animale and thought of sharing a little about myself too. :)


A. Age: 21
B. Bed size: Single
C. Chore that you hate: Doing the dishes
D. Dogs: I've had the liberty of being surrounded by dogs my whole life. :) Boxer named Prince, Silky Terrier named Coco, Pomeranian named Jackie and a Maltese named Angel. 
E. Essential start to your day: Giant mug of steaming green tea. 
F. Favourite colour: Navy and white.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: Short.
I. Instruments you play: I can play the beginning of Marriage D'amour on the piano, does that count?
J. Job title: Student and part-time tuition teacher ^^
K. Kids: Love them as long as they don't throw any tantrums
L. Live: Singapore
M. Married: No
N. Nicknames: Ale (pronounced Ally) and Thea
O. Overnight hospital stays: Lol thrice due to my fainting spells
P. Pet peeves: People who press the pedestrian light and then jay-walk, making the traffic stop for nothing because they've already crossed the road and people rushing into the train before the others alight. 
Q. Quote from a movie: "We do not write poetry because it's cute. We write poetry because we're members of the human race and the human race is full of passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are all noble pursuits necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we live for." - The Dead Poet's Society
R. Right or left-handed: Right
S. Siblings: None
T. Traveled to: Australia, Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Indonesia, France.
U. Underwear: ^^
V. Vegetable you hate: Celery.
W. What makes you run late: When I can't seem to sleep
X. X-Rays you've had: Twice. Once for when I broke my thumb and for when I hit my head against the towel rack when I fainted in the toilet. 
Y. Yummy food that you make: I bake pretty damn awesome dark chocolate cookies.
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffe, arctic fox or wolf


(Image source: shayne.lee)

(Image source: Sharon Montrose)


TTFN~

5 comments:

  1. your cookies frustrate meee

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA I really don't know why yours didn't work. :/ What about the second time you baked them? Were their tops shiny and cracked?

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO THEY WERENT! They look and taste nothing like yours!!! GIVAP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK TELL YOU WHAT. Next time you come over and we bake together. ^^ Then we can find out what went wrong with your cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OKAY!!! Sounds like a plannnnnn

    ReplyDelete