(Images source: Solid Frog)
Heiji Choy's posh pad
Lindsay Segal's west loop apartment
(Image source: refinery29)
I want to paint my walls red. Haha. I'm kidding. I think I've already mentioned how much I love white walls. I just decided to share with you all some of my favourite white homes that I've collected since this entry.
I've managed to spruce up my room a little since that entry. I've downsized my wardrobe by half, packed all my loose articles of clothing into pretty boxes, reorganized my book shelf and transferred my studying materials to the hall. However, I have yet to get rid of my space-hogging computer desk, purchase a chest of drawers to take its place and reorganize my accessories/ knick knacks.
Unfortunately, the second part of that project will only be completed when my mother has extra money to spare (seeing that I am still indebted to her for Aussie and am unable to purchase furniture based on my own monetary merits). Sigh. Being in debt rots.
TTFN.






No comments:
Post a Comment