Thursday, October 20

Le wolf





Have you see the amazing totem jewelry from Le Animale? I am so insanely in love with her wolf totems. HOW CUTE ARE THEY? I am so deeply tempted to get the wolf necklace. Does anyone like her stuff too? If I can get some people to order too, we can save heaps on shipping!

You can view her etsy here.

I have a huge penchant for wolves, arctic foxes and giraffes. If I could be an animal, I'd choose to be either one of them.

Btw random fact from Ray's Snapple bottle cap: Did you know that most Koalas sleep for 22hrs a day? Yup. How perfectly apt for him to get that cap.

Just collected my rejected ADM portfolio. :( Maybe visiting my friends in NTU wasn't such a good idea. It's making me feel sad about uni now. Seriously. One of my biggest regrets in life is going to poly instead of JC. Should I reapply to ADM again next year just for another try? Or spare myself from another rejection, carry on with my current course and graduate in 2013?

Sigh I am so jealous of the people who know exactly what they want. The people who know for sure that they want to be a lawyer or doctor or a teacher. How the hell do they even know what they want? I mean yes, I know, it's not so much about being happy cos you have everything but because you make the most of everything but…… oh well.

Why am I studying Mass Comm again?

No comments:

Post a Comment