Friday, October 7

Oh what would I give to travel



Skyping with Prizz made me feel like traveling again. I'm already planning my next trip to Melbourne to visit her (!!! ^^ !!!). We're planning to go up to the mountains this time for some snowboarding and I am dead excited.

I've only been skiing once and I was terrible. But I was eight. Eight year olds are allowed to be terrible at skiing. Besides Snowboarding looks cooler than skiing. I have recently developed a newfound respect for snow sports since I watched Chalet Girl with Dyan Lai. Yes, okay, I watched a chick flick. I had no choice. I was being an awesome best friend. Uhm the best part of the movie was the snowboarding. Aww hm... am I being mean? Yeeeeaaaaaah no, I don't think so.

I want to go to so many places. Ugh. How I am going to save up for all of them, I really don't know. I don't even know what my priorities are hahaha. OKAY from now on, no more shopping and expensive meals. HAHA fuck I can't even say that with a straight face.

Okay maybe I should start with my impromptu decision to go to Malaysia with my favourite minahs and fat boy next Saturday first. I know my passport is around here somewhere...

Goodnight and TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment