Saturday, October 15
Trying to wing school life
Warning: whiny rant up ahead.
It's 5am, my brain is falling asleep just when I am beginning to get the hang of my research paper. I have yet to conduct my case study interviews with pseudo people, do my textual analysis, record my findings, identify my paper limitations, look for sources to back up my theoretical framework and write my abstract.
Can someone please enlighten me as to why we have to write research papers for Digital Communications again? Did I mention that this paper makes up 25% of my total grade? And this is a minor essay.
It's okay I'm still alive and providing a feast for the damn mozzie camping under my table. Life is going swell.
TTFN and goodnight to you lucky bitches who are already snuggling your comforter~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment