Monday, October 24

Going too fast, going nowhere

Andre Derain
Doesn't she look like she's about to give a small sigh? 


Her Paris series
(Image source: Kris Atomic)

I am totally digging this placement
Shairah, if you see this, this is the placement I am seriously considering!

Ribs


How amazing is this constellation tattoo?!
(Image source: Tattoologist)

Lovely colour combo: Grey and gold
(Image source: A Dairy of Lovely)

I love this girl.
(Photo source: CW)

New earworm

I am looking at art, scouring through blogs, ogling at clothes I cannot afford and listening to music that soothes my soul. Basically, I'm doing everything other than catching up on my readings for my major essay. Constantly. Living. In. Denial.

Did I mention that I went to school today only to find out that it's recess week? These things really only happen to me.

Sigh okay okay. List of things to do today:
Complete readings required for major essay
Grocery shopping (Green tea, apples, oats, milk, milo)
Laundry
Run
Yoga
Tidy room
Art entry

I feel positively ravenous but I do not have the appetite to eat anything. Makes sense? Apparently my body thinks so.

TTFN~

Edit:
It is the end of the day and I have done everything that I have had set out to do except complete my readings for my major essay. Queen of procrastination I am.

2 comments:

  1. shit Ale, that spot is gorgeous!!! the font is nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE RIGHT?! I've been going back and forth about getting it there or the back of my shoulder... :( It sucks to have to keep worrying about the society.

    I really want to get it soon but I'm still in debt to my mom. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete