Saturday, December 31

Au Revoir 2011

2011 was a glorious year. At first thought, it felt like I haven't done much this year but when I sat down to pen down my thanks, my list started piling up. I had so much fun this year!





















This year I,
Turned 21,
Graduated,
Went on an awesome holiday to Melbourne and Sydney with the best people ever,
Edited shit at 5am in the morning at the void deck of Bukit-fucking-Permai until we were literally delirious from exhaustion,
Stayed back in school to edit videos until 8pm on my 21st birthday :(,
Didn't have to spend Valentine's Day alone,
Ran my first marathon,
Began a new project "I am More Afraid of",
Baked up a storm,
Learnt to cook,
Signed up for kick-boxing classes,
Got my first distinction at uni,
Had some drama,
Made some new friends,
Strengthened ties with old ones,
Got my gang4 stolen during mahjong, 
Haven't gotten my tattoo yet,
Handled my finances pretty shabbily,
Read new books,
Tried sheesha,
Made some mistakes and
Learnt from them.


For 2012, I hope to
Get my tattoo,
Manage my finances better,
Visit Europe and/or Melbourne,
Go white-water rafting,
Learn to play tennis and cycle,
Ace my semesters,
Get a healthier sleeping cycle,
Cab less,
Shop less,
Travel more.

No comments:

Post a Comment