Sunday, December 4

Goodbyes at night


And Yen is off to visit Wahwah in Edinburgh.
DAMN JEALOUS LA NOT EVEN FUNNY.

Ms India says chappati for everybody!

Favourite fat boy who is toughing it out at field camp now

The truth about candids

This is people pretending to be caught in a candid





















After a gruelling 17 hours in front of my laptop, I've finally gotten my major essay over and done with~~~~ Time to bring out the muscato!

v^^v
(double twist)

My past week basically consisted of goodbyes at the airport, L4D training and catching up with mah pals Deuze, Smandych, Harris and Golding just to name a few. After spending 17 hours with them, I reckon it's safe to say that I never want to see them again.

Btw, I don't think I have mentioned this before but I hate goodbyes. I hate to see hearts breaking as they say goodbye to the people they desperately want by their side. I hate to see people cry because I will start crying when I see that they are crying. I hate to see people walk through the customs, turn back, and give their last wave. You know that last look people give you when they know they won't be seeing you again (in a very long time)? Yeah, I hate that.

I like to see people reunited.


"I like to see people reunited, I like to see people run to each other, I like the kissing and the crying, I like the impatience, the stories that the mouth can't tell fast enough, the ears that aren't big enough, the eyes that can't take in all of the change, I like the hugging, the bringing together, the end of missing someone." 
- Jonathan Safran Foer, Extremely Loud and Incredibly close

One of my favourite quotes from the book. I love how JSF managed to capture this particular emotion and moment perfectly.

The boyfriend of a good friend of mine has left for Florida. He's gonna be studying piloting there for three years before before possibly getting posted to Doha. :/ I am personally not a strong advocate of long-distance relationships but I do believe in the concept of "if you don't ever try, you'll never know". Then again, three years in Florida is no mean feat... Is it a valiant idea or a recipe for disaster? :(

Anw, I've been waiting for this bitch (Pris) to come on Skype for the past hour.
WHERE R U.

No comments:

Post a Comment