Tuesday, December 6

Pepperonis, chocolate and games



Calamari rings

Rock melon and pharma ham



Mandatory girls group shot (there were only 3 boys that day hahaha)


Chocolate tart and chocolate truffle

My cafe mocha with shaved chocolate on top! 

Anti-social kids playing "Spot the Difference"



 

First "Couch of Power" winners!

Haven't met so many of these kids in awhile so it was nice when we all met up for dinner at Pepperoni Pizzeria and dessert at Laurent Bernard Chocolatier. OMG I simply must rave about the food at Pepperoni's (at Bukit Timah Brinjai Park). I am in love with that place! We ordered so much food. See that massive pizza up there at the beginning of the photos? Yup. We ordered two of those and the bill came up to about $16/pax! Their pharma ham and rock melon *.* (Stars in my eyes. I would use the iPhone hearts in my eyes emoji for this but... yeah.) I want to learn how to cure and smoke meats just so I can eat pharma ham smoked salmon all day.

Unfortunately I wasn't that wowed by Laurent Bernard Chocolatier (at Robertson Quay). The coffee I ordered looked so amazing with the shaved chocolate on top but was really quite meh to taste. It was way too thin. I reckon you should only order their chocolate items seeing that they're a chocolatier after all but I can't pick out any particular items that blew me away.

All photos are from Beat and Brenda's cameras. I love going out with these girls. They always have a camera with them and they upload photos super fast! I didn't even have to take my camera out of my bag.

It was Shiam's after dinner for some games and Brendan is newly dubbed as the "Beatrice" of the boys. LOLOLOL oops.

Meeting D tomorrow to begin our X'mas shopping! Aiyooo so many presents to buy. I'M GOING TO BE SO POOR AFTER CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR. :(

2 comments:

  1. WHY is brendan dubbed 'beatrice of the boys'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL OOPS. Haha cos Brendan kept messing up and forgetting the names when we played Couch of Power! LOLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete