One of my favourite things to do during Christmas
All done!
Before gift exchanging at Brendan's
X'mas day lunch at my place with smoked salmon canapes, hummus, sushi, roasted chicken and pita bread *.*
Mega cute postcards from Justine
Conversation went something like this:
Mom: OH JUSTIN! Just now Alethea and I went-
Me: MOMMY!!!!!
Mom: What?! Aiya don't worry I won't tell him where we went. We tried to but your present but it was all sold out!
Justin bursts out laughing.
Me: Mommy, let's go through the concept of "Secret Santa" again ok?
But I think I did quite a good job making Shairah believe that I was hers kekekeke. But Justin was the best of all la. I had absolutely NO IDEA that he was my Secret Santa. SO MUCH FUN DISCOVERING ON WHO IS YOUR SECRET SANTA ON X'MAS DAY!
Lol those I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas! I had a gorgeous time. I'll post photos of the gift exchange at Brendan's when the other girls upload the photos. Dinner with my two best friends tonight! Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment